Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Feeferry.com a service provided by Feeferry Technologies Private Limited. This website is owned and operated by Feeferry Technologies Private Limited at registered office located #223, Ward No 1, Baguana Basti, Sangrur-148001, Punjab & Corporate Office located at Phase-10, Sector-64, Mohali-160062, Punjab. By using Feeferry.com service of Feeferry Technologies Private Limited you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access the website. If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, you can reach us at our customer care number +91 842 769 7220 between 10:00 am to 08:00pm all days, or you may email us at contactus@Feeferry.com. We will make all attempts to respond to your queries within one working day.
By browsing, accessing, subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. By mere use of the website you shall be contracting with FEEFERRY TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED.
In these Terms, references to “Website” shall mean the Feeferry.com website, "You", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the services offered through Feeferry, "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean Feeferry and its affiliates.
Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to FEEFERRY TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the written permission of FEEFERRY TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED. You may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this website for any purpose.
- "Feeferry.com'' / “Feeferry” / ''website '' means the online services provided by it, owned and operated by FEEFERRY TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED, which provides a venue / platform to the Users of Feeferry.com to avail services listed on www. Feeferry.com.
- "User" / ''you" means and includes any person or an entity or any legal entity using or accessing the services provided on Feeferry.com.
“Educators” / “Institutes” means and include all persons or entity or legal entity including but not limited to Feeferry.com who offers education in public.
USER ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION TERMS
Any user who receives a username and password upon completing the website's registration process or completing a transaction. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
You agree to:
(a) immediately notify Feeferry of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and
(b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Feeferry cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement.
If you are a non registered user you agree that upon receiving the fees at the website a user account will be auto created for you and the access to the same will be communicated to your email address provided.
Rules of Conduct on Site
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Any information provided by you on this site shall not be misleading in any way.
- You may not post or transmit Content, (even if made in a joking, sarcastic or unintended manner), if it in any way:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity)];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which Feeferry.com, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful or deleterious components or devices;
- interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Sites or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services; or
- You must use the Sites in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Sites, including without limitation, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of registered members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Sites, are not permitted. This includes the unauthorized interception of the data stream coming from or going into the Sites, as well as attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Sites or exceeding your authorized access.
- You understand that Feeferry.com has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Sites) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Sites, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Feeferry.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Sites.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Sites and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Sites, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Feeferry.com does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Sites you acknowledge and agree that Feeferry.com is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites.
Feeferry.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Feeferry, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Feeferry through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Feeferry periodically and as and when required. Feeferry may communicate with You by email, sms, telephone or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. Your use of the website entitles you to receive periodic communication regarding Feeferry services through email, sms, telephone or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. If you wish to not receive periodic informational communication from Feeferry you can unsubscribe to the communication through your account settings.
Fraudulent / Declined Transactions
Feeferry.com and its associated acquiring bank or financial institutions reserve the right to recover the cost of merchandise, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Website fraudulently. Feeferry.com and its associated acquiring banks or financial institutions reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts of omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
Contents Posted on Site
Access to Feeferry’s website and membership is free. However, Feeferry reserves the right to charge a fee and change its policies from time to time. Feeferry reserves the right, without notice to You, to introduce new services and or modify existing services along with fees. Introduction to fees or modification to any existing fees is effective immediately upon implementation on the website.
DISCLAIMS OF GUARANTEES
Feeferry hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness in services of Feeferry. You should ensure the nature/ content/ duration/ time/ delivery method/ legality, etc of the courses/ services of Feeferry Service Providers. Feeferry hereby disclaims any guarantees on the nature/ content/ duration/ time/ delivery method/ legality, etc of the courses/ services of Feeferry.
It is your responsibility to communicate and understand the nature/ content/ duration/ time/ delivery method/ legality, etc of the courses/ services of Feeferry. You should ensure the amount to be paid. Any discount/ part payment/ scholarship etc will be your agreement/understanding with Feeferry. Feeferry will hold no responsibility for any discount/ part payment/ scholarship etc.
WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All services offered on Feeferry are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Feeferry disclaims all or any warranty or liability from the purchase or use of the services offered on Feeferry to the fullest extent. Any warranties or any Services if any offered by the Service Providers on any courses/ services be provided /serviced directly by such Feeferry. Feeferry shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle any complaints related.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Sangrur, Punjab.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All material on this site, including images, illustrations, graphics, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, icons, and hyperlinks, are protected by copyrights, trademarks are owned and controlled by Feeferry unless otherwise noted. You agree not to use, copy, reproduce, republish, or distribute any content from the Website in any way directly or indirectly without prior written authorization from Feeferry.
FEES AT AN INCORRECT AMOUNT
Feeferry reserves any right to cancel any fee of incorrect amount.
Feeferry does not warrant that services description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Services are subject to change without prior notice by Feeferry.
As such the fees paid through Feeferry cannot be returned except for Feeferry’s flaws. Please refer to our service guarantee and refund policy for further details.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
Feeferry reserves the exclusive right to refuse or cancel any transaction for Feeferry. This is enforceable irrespective of order confirmation or payment confirmation. In such events if the payment has been processed by Feeferry the amount will be full refunded via the same mode of original payment and User will be notified of the same with a reasonable mode of communication. Kindly refer to the Cancellation policy for further details.
Please refer to the FAQ’s for further details. Please send us any queries or questions related to these Terms or the Website to email@example.com
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of what so ever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
- lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
- or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s",
- or any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
- or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Feeferry.com by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. Feeferry.com does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the payment.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be in Sangrur, Punjab.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Feeferry.com. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on Feeferry.com web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.