Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - For Payers
1. Do I need to register to access Feeferry.com services?
No, you don’t need to register on Feeferry to pay your fee, Feeferry uses your email, phone and your wards details for identification, and you don’t have to remember one more username and password.
2. My payment is deducted but didn’t get fee payment confirmation, what do I do?
You don’t need to worry about it. If payment is deducted from your account or you don’t receive fee confirmation. You may contact us with details at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 842 769 7220. Rest assured your payment is safe with us; we’ll either refund or send you fee payment confirmation.
3. What are the payment options Available?
The following payment options are available for payment:
4. Can I make payment in advance for the next semester/quarter/fee cycle? / Can I keep some amount with FeeFerry and transfer it later?
Fees can be paid in advance only provided your institute has set an option to accept advance payment as per their policy. If the Institute has not set any option, the advance fees cannot be paid.
5. What if I cannot pay fees by the due date?
On the review fee screen, you can see the due date as well as the end date if applicable. The due date is the date by which the fee can be paid without incurring a late fee. If payment has not been made by the due date, the online fee is auto-updated with the late fee (if applicable), and this revised amount can be paid by you before the expiry of the end date. If the payment is still not paid by the end date kindly get in touch with your Institute to know how to make the payment.
6. Do you accept fee payment in instalments?
This depends on your institutes fee policy, if your institute allows, you can pay fee in instalments.
7. The Fees payable does not seem right: Can you confirm if this is the correct amount?
The fee is generated based on information from the Institute. If you have concerns regarding the amount, kindly get in touch with the respective institute for clarification, you can find the insitute contact number on review screen.
8. How do I pay using credit/debit card/net banking?
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard credit cards. To pay using your credit card you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, on the payment page you will be redirected to the bank's page for entering the online 3D secure password. Once the transaction is successfully completed, an E-receipt will be send on your registered Email ID.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro debit cards. To pay using your debit card at checkout / payment page you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number. You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment. Once the transaction is successfully completed, an E-receipt will be send on your registered Email ID.
FeeFerry offers you the convenience of using your Net Banking service to make a payment towards your order. With this you can directly transfer funds from your bank account, while conducting a highly secure transaction. To pay using net banking at the payment page you will need your username and password/IPIN (registered with your bank) and OTP (one time password or security question asked by your bank. Once the transaction is successfully completed, an E-receipt will be sending on your registered Email ID. You can find the list of banks here.
9. Can I make a payment through my Smartphone/Tablet?
Yes payments can be made through Smartphone’s, provided it is connected to the internet, and provided your handset supports a web browser. We recommend either use 3G or 4G connection or WIFI network for successful payments.
10. What details are required for making an online payment?
The following details need to be known in advance before making an online payment:
• Card number
• Expiry date
• Three-digit CVV number
• Your 3d Secure password in case your issuing bank uses that mechanism
• Online Login ID & Password
• Cell Phone: where you may receive a “one time password” (OTP) valid for a limited time which you will have to type in along with your credentials to access your online bank account.
11. I have not received the E-receipt on my registered Email ID even after making the payment. How do I get confirmation of my payment?
If your payment transaction was processed successfully, you can also download your e-receipt from website as given below:
• Enter your wards details.
• Under the TRANSACTIONS HISTORY tab -> Click on ‘e-Receipt’.
• It will open the e-Receipt of the respective payment. Also e-Receipt and details of all previous transactions can be viewed with their payment date on the same page.
In case the e-receipt for the transaction is not visible in the TRANSACTIONS HISTORY tab, reach out to us on email@example.com or call +91 842 769 7220.
12. How much time does it take to confirm the payment?
Once the transaction is completed successfully, confirmation of the same is sent instantly via SMS to your registered mobile number. In addition, the E-receipt is sent via email to your registered Email ID, and you should receive this within a few minutes.
13. Do I have to do anything to ensure I get payment reminders?
You do not need to do anything, as reminders are automatically sent by our system, as specified by the Institute. In case you are not receiving reminders reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 842 769 7220.
14. How secure is my online payment?
FeeFerry uses 2028-bit SSL security to protect your card information. All credit card and debit card payments on FeeFerry are managed through secured and trusted PayUMoney payment gateway. With the use of the 3D secure password and two-factor authentication by banks for online transactions, an additional layer of security through identity verification is provided. Moreover your card and other personal details are not stored on our systems as you transact directly on the bank’s pages.
15. How will I get receipt after payment?
Once your transaction is successfully completed you will immediately receive an E-Receipt on your registered Email ID and SMS confirmation on your mobile.
16. Can I use the e-receipt for income tax purpose?
Yes, e-receipts can be used for income tax purposes.
17. I am getting an error message while trying to make a payment or the link is broken.
For any error during a transaction, do the following:
Ensure all details are entered correctly
• For Credit / Debit card: Ensure that the Credit card number, CVV, Expiry date and 3D secure are correctly entered
• For Net Banking: Check ID and Password of the respective bank are entered correctly
If the error still exists, try using the service after sometime; ELSE if the issue remains unresolved reach out to us on email@example.com or call +91 842 769 7220.
18. How to track whether someone has worked on my feedback or complaint?
Our Customer Care takes every feedback or complaint seriously and acts on it at the earliest. In case any query has not been answered within one business day you can call us on our Customer Care number +91 842 769 7220 or write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to your concern on priority.