Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - For Buyers
1. Do I need to register to access Feeferry.com services?
No, you don’t need to register on Feeferry to pay your fee, Feeferry uses your email, phone and your wards details for identification, and you don’t have to remember one more username and password.
2. My payment is deducted but didn’t get fee payment confirmation, what do I do?
You don’t need to worry about it. If payment is deducted from your account or you don’t receive fee confirmation. You may contact us with details at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 842 769 7220. Rest assured your payment is safe with us; we’ll either refund or send you fee payment confirmation.
3. What are the payment options Available?
The following payment options are available for payment:
4. Can I make payment in advance for the next order? / Can I keep some amount with FeeFerry and transfer it later?
Order amount cannot be paid in advance.
5. What if I want to cancel the order?
Order cancellation is at sole discretion of vendor, you may contact vendor on the address/number provided in the payment receipt. Feeferry doesn't hold any responsibility what so ever regarding order cancellation.
6. What if I received incomplete order?
You may contact vendor on the address/number provided in the payment receipt. Vendor is responsible for delivering complete order mentioned in the receipt. If vendor doesn't address your concerns you may contact us via email/phone mentioned on contact us section of website.
7. Can I buy selected books from a set?
On Buy books page, you may remove book from a set by pressing cross button in front of that book which you don't intend to buy, you can place order for selected books from a set.
8. How do I pay using credit/debit card/net banking?
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard credit cards. To pay using your credit card you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, on the payment page you will be redirected to the bank's page for entering the online 3D secure password. Once the transaction is successfully completed, an E-receipt will be send on your registered Email ID.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro debit cards. To pay using your debit card at checkout / payment page you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number. You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment. Once the transaction is successfully completed, an E-receipt will be send on your registered Email ID.
FeeFerry offers you the convenience of using your Net Banking service to make a payment towards your order. With this you can directly transfer funds from your bank account, while conducting a highly secure transaction. To pay using net banking at the payment page you will need your username and password/IPIN (registered with your bank) and OTP (one time password or security question asked by your bank. Once the transaction is successfully completed, an E-receipt will be sending on your registered Email ID. You can find the list of banks here.
9. Can I make a payment through my Smartphone/Tablet?
Yes payments can be made through Smartphone’s, provided it is connected to the internet, and provided your handset supports a web browser. We recommend either use 3G or 4G connection or WIFI network for successful payments.
10. What details are required for making an online payment?
The following details need to be known in advance before making an online payment:
• Card number
• Expiry date
• Three-digit CVV number
• Your 3d Secure password in case your issuing bank uses that mechanism
• Online Login ID & Password
• Cell Phone: where you may receive a “one time password” (OTP) valid for a limited time which you will have to type in along with your credentials to access your online bank account.
11. I have not received the E-receipt on my registered Email ID even after making the payment. How do I get confirmation of my payment?
If your payment transaction was processed successfully, you may check spam folder of your email provided during placing order for books. If you still don't find receipt you may contact vendor to get duplicate receipt or you may contact us on email/phone provided in contact us section.
12. How much time does it take to confirm the payment?
Once the transaction is completed successfully, confirmation of the same is sent instantly via SMS to your registered mobile number. In addition, the E-receipt is sent via email to your registered Email ID, and you should receive this within a few minutes.
13. How secure is my online payment?
FeeFerry uses 2028-bit SSL security to protect your card information. All credit card and debit card payments on FeeFerry are managed through secured and trusted PayUMoney payment gateway. With the use of the 3D secure password and two-factor authentication by banks for online transactions, an additional layer of security through identity verification is provided. Moreover your card and other personal details are not stored on our systems as you transact directly on the bank’s pages.
14. How will I get receipt after payment?
Once your transaction is successfully completed you will immediately receive an E-Receipt on your registered Email ID and SMS confirmation on your mobile.
15. Can I use the e-receipt for income tax purpose?
Yes, e-receipts can be used for income tax purposes.
16. I am getting an error message while trying to make a payment or the link is broken.
For any error during a transaction, do the following:
Ensure all details are entered correctly
• For Credit / Debit card: Ensure that the Credit card number, CVV, Expiry date and 3D secure are correctly entered
• For Net Banking: Check ID and Password of the respective bank are entered correctly
If the error still exists, try using the service after sometime; ELSE if the issue remains unresolved reach out to us on email@example.com or call +91 842 769 7220.
17. How to track whether someone has worked on my feedback or complaint?
Our Customer Care takes every feedback or complaint seriously and acts on it at the earliest. In case any query has not been answered within one business day you can call us on our Customer Care number +91 842 769 7220 or write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to your concern on priority.